Saturday 16 July 2011

ENGLISH JOKES

Lady wanted 2 go 2 toilet

In a party a lady wanted
to go to toilet so
she inquired with a sardar
papaji susu karne ki jagah dikhao,
sardarji replied u naughty
pehle tum dikhao

A girl phoned me

A girl phoned me
the other day and said ...
"Come on over, there's nobody home."
I went over. Nobody was home

Sardar on phone:
Doctor my wife is pergnant.She is having pain right now.
Doctor: Is this her first child?
Sardar: No this is her husband speaking‚¦

Last nite i went 2 bed without u...cold,naked...

Lastnite i went 2 bed without u..
cold,naked,thinking of u,
missing ur warmth,
ur soft touch against my skin.
Where were u "lastnite"

Come here,
take off your pents and knickers,
get on top of me,
enjoy until u get satisfied,
loving yours.....
toilet!


Always start your day with a lot of... S E X
S - SMILE
E - ENERGY
X - XCITEMENT
so make S E X a daily habit, and youll always B SUCC SEX FUL! in LIFE.

In a bothroom, boy touches a girl everywhere


In a bath room,
a boy touches a girl everywhere!
You Know whose that boy?
Stupid It's Lifeboy Soap!
Dirty people always think dirty.




No comments:

Post a Comment